Signed in as:
Signed in as:
There have been changes in 2024 - the maximum number of entries is 5 from 6 Categories (Print Colour, Mono and Digital Colour, Mono and Set Subject and Critique)
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRIES
Members may enter overall maximum of FIVE (5) Images with up to THREE (3) images in each category:
SET SUBJECT DIGITAL
Digital = Projected Digital Image
OR CRITIQUE option of up to 3 images for feedback only (not comp) from the guest Image judge.
A short guide to use the above Photo Comp software link for entering your images:
Click on link above.
1. Log in using your GCC Visual Pursuits log in account previously set up by you.
2. On the Visual Pursuits page go to COMPETITIONS Tab and then to SUBMIT IMAGES TO A COMPETITION.
3. SELECT Each section you wish to enter and upload or add images previously uploaded into your library.
4. Upload a 1920 X 1080 px (Pixels per Inch) image with every entry, including prints. Images uploaded in larger sizes will be resized when shown in competitions, any system resizing may affect the quality of the image. Recommended file size up to 3mb. (was 2mb)
5. PRINT the labels. These can be printed on plain paper or sticky labels (6 or 8 on page) for attaching to entries. .
Prints can be up to standard format is A4 (210mm X 297mm) or 8" X 12" in either landscape or portrait aspect and are to be matted with a max border of 60mm on any one side.
OR a Panorama is defined as an image that has a width of at least twice its height (in either landscape or portrait aspect). Maximum Panorama print size is 420mm X 210mm.
ALL Prints are to be labelled on the back with entrants name, title, category and an arrow indicating which way is up.
All photographs must be no larger than Width 1920px - Height 1080px. Jpeg format with file size up to 3GB or 3000KB.
Maximum Image size is 1920 x 1080 Pixels per Inch.
Panorama Digital Projected Images (2 x 1) which also have a maximum of 1920px on the longest side and 960px height.
Due to the limitations of the projector and the screen, portrait aspect PDI entries have to be submitted at 1080 ppi on the Height LONG side.
(Px is Pixels per inch)
All entrants must be financial full or life members of Goolwa Camera Club.
All images entered may be used in Goolwa Camera Club promotional material (you may opt out of this by email or in writing with your first entry).
Identical images can be entered only once into normal club competition. However, images that have not previously received an award can be re-entered one further time.
By entering you are stating that the image is yours and is not in breach of any copyright.
Non Complying images will be excluded.
Please contact us if you need help
Or call Roger 0418 825 706
Entries close 11.30pm the SUNDAY preceding the competition (may change - members will be advised)